Follow my trades

Dear mug2k,

Maybe you should also answer in the Elite Trader thread "The Stock Market King". Good luck!

mug2k said:
Ive been trading longer than you qaza, i know how trading works

Mug2k [/B]

Well well......................mugsy knows how trading works !

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dear Mug2k
Good idea. There are more than 20.000 Americans which follows you. Tell them about your trading and your system.
PS qaza and others: Give Mug2k a chance, please. Maybe he is the new George Soros?

This is hardly the best comment for encouraging the opening of an account with your employers is it ?

people dont need encouragement. As long as there is guys like MUG2K around :cheesy: :cheesy:

hardly Alan,

everyone here knows that there is one thing that counts: its your skills as a trader, not who you use, CMC or Cantor/ Fins or CFD or Direct futures at IB, its how you do it.......

That holds true no matter who you talk to or who you trade with....

as for stats....you know there are very few consistent losers, and there are very few consistent winners, and in between there is a BELL curve full of roller coaster traders who win a lot and lose a lot.....

I dont care who you trade with....go with those who treat you well and have tight spreads....

i must have misunderstood the word Alan,

I thought the word "addled" was an add for my employer...

mental note: dont throw away that English course tape

Livermore said:
Dear Mug2k
Good idea. There are more than 20.000 Americans which follows you. Tell them about your trading and your system.
PS qaza and others: Give Mug2k a chance, please. Maybe he is the new George Soros?

And maybe your name is Jesse ?????

And maybe mug2k is a trader ????????

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!

mug2k wrote :

I have posted trades for five Indices so each individual can choose which 1 suits them. You must only pick 1 and stick with it!!

Why only 1 Mugsy ? Why not 2 or 3 or even 5 ?

Threads like this are ruining this site!
T2W is supposed to be here for traders of all levels to exchange ideas and methods etc.
Back in the day, someone would post details of their system and ask for criticism and suggestions.

Now all we seem to get is merchants trying to make money out of unwary newbies which are lurking on these boards.

What is the point in posting your trades if there is nothing behind it to explain your system.

We should go back to the days of members posting details of their systems (maybe not full details ;) ) and then if they want to post real trades then so be it - but at least we all then know how those trades came about.

NOTE TO ALL NEWBIES
Do not listen to people on this site that refer you to their own website with a so called 'system' on it that will make you rich.

The real people on here that will teach you a lot are the ones that have been around for a long time and do not make a big song and dance about their actual trades and results.

Fell free to ask any questions, we are all, or have been in the same boat.

Wideboy

By the way you are allowed to question things-its called freedom of speech