Follow my trades

This thread has been going for only 4 days and already mug has been hung drawn and quartered,i said to mug be prepared for the snide comments but this is ridiculous ,at least give him a few weeks to get his act together ,give the guy a break, and lighten up a bit for gods sake .

Thanks Chill

But they dont listen to others opinion there all perfect traders

OK. Enough already. Can we settle this thread down and see what happens? I'm not taking any sides but I can see this degenreating into nothing more than a tit for tat slagging match. If that happens, we'll pull the whole thread as we ahve now had several complaints.......... Keep your comments/observation civilised. This is meant for both sides of the debate!

Thanks chartman, im trying to be civilised but its just a certain few ruining it for others!

Anyway how you been Chartman?

Mug2k

Now we can all be civilised finally

Last edited:
Mug2K, I believe in being civilised. I asked you some questions earlier which you have ignored. Would it be possible for you to reply?
To remind you, your web site states that the latest DAX trade is long on 16th Dec at 3893. However, the back testing data shows that you went long on 15th Dec at 3871. You reversed short on 16th at 3864 for a 7 point loss. You reversed long on 23rd Dec at 3893 for a 29 point loss. Can you explain?
Also, to set my mind at rest, why have you claimed to be 25 when your profile states that you were born in 1980?
I am someone who is prepared to accept knowledge from any source if it will help me become a better trader, so I have no hang ups about previous comments, but you do seem reluctant to address other peoples concerns.
regards,

sorry i made a mistake on that, plus i havnt updated the back-test yet. So you cannot see the latest trade, i'll do it 2 night.

Mug2k is my brothers nickname this was originally his username for t2w boards, he now trades without posting up on forums all day long so i now use his name to use the boards, my brother is 23 and its his details listed, hence it says 1980.

Mug2k

U really think i would choose this nickname myself, you must be crazy

Chartman,

FTSE Beater pointed out y'day that mug is using T2W to advertise a paid service and that's against the rules

He is not charging yet for this service, but has notified us all that he intends to in March/April.- As far as I understand the situation

I asked FTSE Beater if I would be allowed the same freedom. p'haps he has'nt seen the post but I'd be interested to get a reply [the post was at 2:16 pm today]

I can't answer for FTSE ,but we have to try and deal with a fair hand. Sometimes it's very hard, sometimes it's very easy. You may well find that if you proffered a similar scenario, that you would be allowed to post....

why do we need to "settle this thread and see what happens" ? after 4 days of posts we've established that mug has misrepresented himself and that even if he is not yet in breach of FSA rules he soon will be.

Perhaps that is a matter best left for the FSA, if they are interested.By settle, perhaps I meant 'calm down'

Y'day Blairlogie wrote this............."if I was a T2W administrator I would scrap the entire thread. I am surprised that you are complicit in such activity"

That is probably why Blairlogie is not an admisnistrator.... There are, maybe, other reasons that we would perhaps not take on board too seriously what he has posted.

Why is T2W complicit in this obvious fraud ?

We have been down this road before. Do you actually have proof that fraud has been comitted? Making such a serious allegation without proof is a very seriou matter in itself.

Chartman has inserted all comments in italics so that they are kept intact with the post.

"Dancing In the Dark
Message keeps getting clearer, radio's on and I'm moving round the place
I check my look in the mirror I wanna change my clothes my hair my face
Man I ain't getting nowhere just sitting in a dump like this
There's something happening somewhere baby I just know that there is

You can't start a fire, you can't start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire even if we're just dancing in the dark"

Copyright © Bruce Springsteen (ASCAP)

Cartoon - can't remember but seems appropriate
:cheesy:

Attachments

• prod_1145.jpg
    prod_1145.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 473
Chartman

my dictionary defines fraud as "deliberate deception" , and the proof that it has been committed is available to anybody who takes the trouble to read this thread

I'm surprised at your response to my post but I do'nt think there's any point in discussing it further.

I would, however, like to ask why you feel it necessary to insult Blairlogie. He has made a perfectly valid point and there's no need to discuss anything but that specific point...............your personal opinion of him should'nt be an issue

Mug2k

Whether you like it or not this thread has degenerated into utter rubbish in part due to your inability to present your case clearly and succinctly.

I am more than prepared to give someone a chance but having to go through this much garbage is a waste of my time, not entirely your fault I grant you but you are not free of blame.

You now claim that your 3 month record to give people here a chance to see for themselves how good your system is has suddenly been withdrawn.

I may have missed a reply but I am finding it rather difficult to follow, I now see that the DOW is again a sell but this time from a higher price. There was no mention of a new buy as your system is meant to move from one to the other. That being the case how can a sell some hundred points lower become another sell a day or so later some hundred points higher.

Please present some credence to your system otherwise I am afraid any support you may have gained will vanish. For my part I have attempted to be fair but we now reach a stage where this thread has become more trouble than it is worth. Without some clarification on your part then I will discontinue my interest. Should your response be to this post that 'it is my loss' then unfortunately what some are beginning to feel regarding your services and your system will become blatantly obvious.

People made money from the markets before your system was conceived and will continue to do so regardless of it now.