WHERE 'YOU' THINK THE FTSE WILL OPEN 2MORO + DAY RANGE?? !(Update every evening)!

spanish89

Established member
-IF YOU JUST WANT TO QUICKLY FINDOUT THE LATEST PREDICTION FOR THE NEXT DAY OF THE FTSE 100 THEN PLEASE JUST SKIP STRAIGHT TO THE LAST POST BY CLICKING THE LAST PAGE TAB-

And if you and helful and generous enough could please bookmark this page into your favourites, and so then come back here and post in this topic between every evening as to whether:

1. You think that on the next day of trading the FTSE 100 will be lower or higher at 12am than its current closing value??

2. And by approx how may points will it have ranged between opening at 8am -12lunchtime??

Aloha people.

Ok im not an expert on the stock market or anything like that, i have only been trading consistently for 2months now, and due to a few foolish bets im down about -£150total, having lost about £400 total, but then earnt back £250.

I used to use the BetOnMarkets and BinaryBets trading platforms, but now have switched to Spread-Betting on TradIndex, focusing on the Ftse 100, although sometimes the Dow if its clear its going to crash.

The main stratergy i use is that 'The last 2 1/2 hours of the Dow the previous day, will be almost identical to the 1st 2 1/2 of the Ftse the next day.
(Go to the Ftse 5days chart on yahoo stocks, compare it to the Dow, and you can see clearly see this pattern).

So in this topic please can everyone who's happy to share their tips like i have say the main websites that they use for ''pre-market news'' on the Ftse the evening before??

+

More importantly can you simply reply to this topic with just 2 sentences saying:

1. Whether you think that on the next day of trading the FTSE 100 open lower or higher than its current closing value??

2. And by roughly how approximately many points will it have ranged between opening at 8am - 12lunchtime??

I know as well as everyone else that its impossible to predict the 'exact figures' or be 100% about anything,
But i also know that it is moderately easy to be able to forecast what is expected to happen, based on the Dow close, economic news and data being released, and volume trends.

So i feel that if as we all update this topic daily every evening with our predictions for the next day, we will all be able to gain a slightly more secure forecast based on the average of the cumalative figures predicted by other posters.

Thanks and goodluck trading
:LOL::D:cool::D:LOL:

Last edited:
lol ! Higher or Lower than a Jack for a new toaster

You sure ?

Hi nkruger

I am sure I don" give a monkeys because its Friday :clap:

sure it will open some place on Monday and it will print an Open hours range with a High and a Low of that range

and I can check where we are against pdh pdl close and todays open etc

Last weeks low and High are pretty good to see if we have gone some place exotic over the weekend, first skirmish usually starts around there. If it gets way layed some place else on monday it usually makes its way to the battlefield by Tuesday din din"s :p

good weekend all, good trading next week :clover:

Last edited: