Trump Presidency and the Consequences

Trump has been packing his supporters into big institutions like the Pentagon. This is the obvious preliminary to a coup. No normal person would even consider it but He would.
Eek eek.
Increase your armed guard Joe because it is a real possibility.

Trump has been packing his supporters into big institutions like the Pentagon. This is the obvious preliminary to a coup. No normal person would even consider it but He would.
Eek eek.
How can he have a coup against himself Pat?

Ok, but you are still suggesting that they are making their judgements on something other than the evidence (or lack of it) put before them. Surely you must be joking.

It is telling to me that they have been coming up with these judgements unanimously - despite the “political affiliation” decried by cv - and I shoudn’t think they are all scaredycats. I suppose none of that will deter you from believing all the Trump crap despite the fact that the highest courts in the land are, so far, unconvinced and judge that the significant fraud allegations are wholly without foundation. You keep saying that the evidence is plain to see, but I think they are a tad better placed to determine that than you. Is it at all feasible that you can have the greater insight? I think not.
Barjon: 'Judges good, Assange bad'

Eek eek.

The rigged election IS the coup.
You do realise it's all going to come out at some point. You can't have hundreds of ordinary Americans swearing affidavits and giving testimony at all these state hearings unless there is substance to their stories. Do you realise the consequences for them if they are lying and making it all up?
The anti Trumpers on this thread have not even bothered to look at the testimony of these people, instead they seem quite proud of the fact that they live in ignorance.
The mind boggles.

I would! Happy to take the other side of your trade:)
peto,
How about you pay £50 to a charity of my choosing if Trump remains in office and I pay £50 to a charity of your choosing if, as expected, Biden is inaugurated - how does that sound?
Tim.

How can he have a coup against himself Pat?
He has to resort to violence if he is to be President for another 4 years. He has spent a lot trying the legal angle and looks like he has failed. A coup to take absolute power can only be achieved by force now.
Step 1 arrest Biden. Kamala and friends in a dawn raid ? Probably not. There would be outrage.
Step 1 with dark forces attack Biden & co. Trump becomes the hero by putting in a rescue bid.
Plenty of noise. The black ops team assassinate Biden etc. and slip away.
Oh dear. Crocodile tears as the rescue attempt fails.
Trump is asked to stay on while the Democrats find another leader.
In the chaos all the probable contenders are either bought or neutralised.
Trump declares martial law with himself as sole ruler. Just as Putin and Xi have already done.
Any opposition is quickly neutralised.
Fait accomplis.

He has to resort to violence if he is to be President for another 4 years. He has spent a lot trying the legal angle and looks like he has failed. A coup to take absolute power can only be achieved by force now.
Step 1 arrest Biden. Kamala and friends in a dawn raid ? Probably not. There would be outrage.
Step 1 with dark forces attack Biden & co. Trump becomes the hero by putting in a rescue bid.
Trump declares martial law with himself as sole ruler. Just as Putin and Xi have already done.
Fait accomplis.
I'm glad I asked.:ROFLMAO:

Fait accomplis.
Blimmey Pat, dunno what you're smokin' - but can I have some!
:ROFLMAO:

Glad to see that you guys are amused BUT it could happen.
Not very likely but it could happen if he had the balls...............

If Trump wishes to do something "morally" good, before he leaves office, he would grant pardons to Edward Snowden and Julian Assange. Their "so called" crimes were that they told the truth.

So these politically motivated judges are what the people are up against. Pillars of the community! I think not.

Error rate on Dominion voting machines of 68% ACTUAL
0.008 % Error rate ALLOWABLE in law.

So 68% of votes went to human adjudication where corrupt officials could assign the ballots to whoever they wanted.

By LAW, there should be Adjudication Logs. Guess what ! None to be found.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Last edited: