Terrorist Attacks in London?

bulldozer said:
================================================================
GWB and T Blair,
DID NOT go to Iraq to free the people from that dictator or to teach democracy to the people either!
They made ALL OF US believe that Saddam had Weapons of M-D and that he was involved with the attack on twin twrs.

Stay in God's favour and you will be free and happy! Trust in the LORD at ALL times! in GOOD times and in BAD times. AND REMEMBER WE CANNOT ALTER/CHANGE PROPHECY
AMAGADON HAS STARTED!! just make sure your around to see what is achieved after amagadon.

Bull
Give thanx at all times! Read your Bibles and have faith.

You're absolutely right, the reasons for war in WWII and Iraq are totally different, however, Saddam was a threat to stability in the middle east, it may be selfish, but we cannot afford instability in the middle east, and therefore it is in our interests to try to create it. The fact that the major areas of instability i.e. Israel and Iraq were created by Britain after WWII is unfortunate to say the least. The reason for going to war was most likely to create stability in the supply of oil, it's horrible that people have died for that cause, but you said yourself that good things do sometimes come out of war, in this case this is a democratically elected government in Iraq, the ends do not justify the means though.

I think that it is admirable that you find strength from your religion, However, I myself am not Christian and the only bible I own is not currently in my house.

"When I despair, I remember that all through history, the way of truth and love has always won.

If Ghandi said this then history was clearly not his number 1 subject...if history teaches us anything it is that the future is invariably shaped by size of clout ....notions such as ...truth..better/worse...good/bad ...etc etc are simply rationalisations that bring the clout into action...

The good book says the following:
1. He that tries to destroy the earth WILL be destroyed by greater power [God's power]
2. He that lives by the sword [weapons] WILL die by the sword!
3. NO MAN HAS the power to dsetroy EVIL! ONLY I says the LORD WILL destroy evil!
and in most cases evil destroys itself in the end or in good time! just look whats happened to that great power called the ROMAN EMPIRE :cheesy: [also known as the Iron Kingdom]

Now we have another so called SUPER POWER the usa with GWB at the helm.
What will destroy the usa? greed, deception, lies, cover-up. the huge national deficit, the $, debts, and more debts, and the stock mrkt. and GOD's GREATEST power of destruction the WEATHER and perhaps Europe and then we shall see Europe fall! Big time! :rolleyes:
Read>> Daniel chapter 2
Zechariah chapter 14
Revelation [last book also know appocalapse] chapter 16 vrse 15-21
Clothes= faith and the word of God.
Naked= unprepared not baptized etc.[like a naked option position]
Awake= Knowlegable and knows that its God's judgments and fully prepared without doubt and fear.

Bull

Last edited:
bull
are you a bible basher or something? YOU been driven to the bible from all the years of losing money on the stock markets.
Got a tip for you oldies - buy ftse Put options!

MarvinS said:
bull
are you a bible basher or something? YOU been driven to the bible from all the years of loosing money on the stock markets.
Got a tip for you oldies - buy ftse Put options!
==================================================================
Marv,
Someone has to keep us informed of current affairs! It may as well be me :LOL: :rolleyes:
Also it helps people from all the uncertainties and it helps reduce worries, stress and blood presure. :LOL:
Most people like to know the future? :cool:
Please ignore Marvs advice >>"buy ftse Put options" thats throwing money away! :eek:
People who know/HAVE wisdom DONT lose money! :cheesy: :cool:
Its people who lack wisdom that lose money to the ones who have wisdom! :LOL: [this will never change]
I'm a PUT writer i recieve money from the loooosers/gamblers :cool:

Bull
Yesterday is history, Tmrrow is a mystery [to some] Today is a GIFT hence called PRESENT :idea: :LOL:

bulldozer said:
The good book says the following:
1. He that tries to destroy the earth WILL be destroyed by greater power [God's power]
2. He that lives by the sword [weapons] WILL die by the sword!
3. NO MAN HAS the power to dsetroy EVIL! ONLY I says the LORD WILL destroy evil!
and in most cases evil destroys itself in the end or in good time! just look whats happened to that great power called the ROMAN EMPIRE :cheesy: [also known as the Iron Kingdom]

Now we have another so called SUPER POWER the usa with GWB at the helm.
What will destroy the usa? greed, deception, lies, cover-up. the huge national deficit, the $, debts, and more debts, and the stock mrkt. and GOD's GREATEST power of destruction the WEATHER and perhaps Europe and then we shall see Europe fall! Big time! :rolleyes:
Read>> Daniel chapter 2
Zechariah chapter 14
Revelation [last book also know appocalapse] chapter 16 vrse 15-21
Clothes= faith and the word of God.
Naked= unprepared not baptized etc.[like a naked option position]
Awake= Knowlegable and knows that its God's judgments and fully prepared without doubt and fear.

Bull
Please,......dont quote from a work of fiction to try justifying the greatest superstition imposed on mankind in the last 2thousand years. Consider 1. The Universe was created about 15bn years ago
2. The Solar system about 4.5bn years ago, 3. Homo Sapiens about 10-15 thousand years first appeared on this planet. Question is if ' god' created the Universe about 15bn years ago why did he wait so long to put H.S. on the planet???

Eddyjo, it should be Eddyjot with a silent J. :LOL: :cheesy:

You cant prove any of those facts u quoted.
There are many things Scientists cannot explain or prove. Scientists still CANT create life from nothing. and further more scientists have been MORE WRONG than right.

Ask them if they are able to stop this plannet from turning or to make go faster or slower :rolleyes:

Bull
ONLY the fool says theres no GOD :!: :cheesy: :cool: and only the athiest fool asks for GOD's help when in a pickle and threaten with death. It is said that before one dies [atheist or not including fools] they turn to GOD for mercy and help. :cheesy: [young or old]
This planet's majority are fools including politicians :cheesy: :LOL:

so you write options who with?
I was on the options desk for a year...
Really exciting yet dangerous!
I am developing a binary trading system can anyone help me....

"why did he wait so long to put H.S. on the planet???"....if he was trading with hindsight he probably wouldn't have bothered at all ;)

Hope u guys don't mind that i haven't read all the posts here - there are just too many - so apologies in advance if this has been mentioned....

As is obvious, these terrorists have somewhat warped minds....bearing this in mind, does anyone think it is more than just a coincidence that the attacks happened on the 7th day of the 7th month - not only that but there were precisely 7 bombs - does anyone else agree that is probably not just a coincidence?
Where would it have been 7 o'clock when all this took place? Perhaps the terrorists are from there....

dsmodi said:
Hope u guys don't mind that i haven't read all the posts here - there are just too many - so apologies in advance if this has been mentioned....

As is obvious, these terrorists have somewhat warped minds....bearing this in mind, does anyone think it is more than just a coincidence that the attacks happened on the 7th day of the 7th month - not only that but there were precisely 7 bombs - does anyone else agree that is probably not just a coincidence?
Where would it have been 7 o'clock when all this took place? Perhaps the terrorists are from there....

I thought there were 4 bombs?

Bull.. quote. You cant prove any of those facts u quoted.
There are many things Scientists cannot explain or prove. Scientists still CANT create life from nothing. and further more scientists have been MORE WRONG than right.

The proof of the age of the Universe is a combination of the speed of light (c)... the Doppler effect,

and 'Red shift ' whereby the light from distant Supernovae is Red shifted and indicates a distance

of about 15bn light years. Strange but our knowledge of the origin of the Solar system is less

than of the larger older Universe. BTW. what does your bible have to say about the origin

and age of the Uni. and SS.?

MarvinS said:
so you write options who with?
I was on the options desk for a year...
Really exciting yet dangerous!
I am developing a binary trading system can anyone help me....
====================================================================
1. With a broker
2. Dangerous ? yes! especially with those that lack wisdom/knowledge.
3. Yes, ask GOD! :cool: He is allways willing to help his children! if only they ask?

Bull
Those that fail in life are those that DONT try and dont know where to go to find answers.

Bull,
Your broker margins you how? Scanning risk must be negligable recently. What would you margin on a FTSE 5100 PUT Dec expiry? And make me a price, if your as hot as you say you are - i am interested in buying some off you.
Regards
MarvinS

eddyjo said:
Bull.. quote. You cant prove any of those facts u quoted.

The proof of the age of the Universe is a combination of the speed of light (c)... the Doppler effect,

and 'Red shift ' whereby the light from distant Supernovae is Red shifted and indicates a distance

of about 15bn light years. Strange but our knowledge of the origin of the Solar system is less

than of the larger older Universe. BTW. what does your bible have to say about the origin

and age of the Uni. and SS.?
============================================================
Eddyot,
I think firstly this name suits you better :cool:

Your quote> " Please,......dont quote from a work of fiction to try justifying the greatest superstition imposed on mankind in the last 2thousand years."

Your giving us all the impression that "FICTION" is cr.p . Did you know that most best sellers are fiction? Infact you have 3 in your house at this present moment.

Was it not the scientist who told us that the planet was flat and that the SUN revolves around the earth and most people like yourself believed them and it turns out what they said was FICTION.
Now they are filling your small head with all that jargon you memtioned above.

How can they prove all that crap you and other fools believe.
They first told you theres not such thing as supernatural people and that telepathy is all nonsense ! Now they are confusing your little brain by admiting that they are confused and cannot explain all the evidence. and they admited they need to do more research on the subjects.

As for how old this planet is?, i am able to tell you to the nearest 1,000 yrs. But theres no point in me doing so because your mind has allready been made up NOT TO BELIEVE ME.

Bull

Quote: Where would it have been 7 o'clock when all this took place? Perhaps the terrorists are from there....

From where dsmodi?

MarvinS said:
Bull,
Your broker margins you how? Scanning risk must be negligable recently. What would you margin on a FTSE 5100 PUT Dec expiry? And make me a price, if your as hot as you say you are - i am interested in buying some off you.
Regards
MarvinS
==========================================================================
Marv,
Thanx for the complements old buddy.
:cool: :cool:
You also underestimate me my good fellow.
5100 put strike is american style. i only do EU style. Eu style end with 25 or 75 and never with 00.
Only fools sell puts on that strike.

In fact i have sold some puts on dec's today and also on the day of the bombings. but it was NOT the 5125 strike.
I can tell you the price of the 5125 put if u like? its about 75 to 85 . 75 = £750 and 85 = £850 per contract.[all on time value and theres no intrinsic value]
As for ur margin question? depending which broker you use and what hedge u use to protect the naked put. If its totally naked position it will be around £2500-£3,000.

Bull
I have never claimed to be "hot" as you claimed. Just happen to b knowlegable, smart and NOT a fool. and my brains happen to b between my eyes in the right place :LOL:

Last edited:
Bull, quote,.....As for how old this planet is?, i am able to tell you to the nearest 1,000 yrs. But theres no point in me doing so because your mind has allready been made up NOT TO BELIEVE ME.

In view of the above I take it that your bible has nothing to say 0n the subject.

BTW I did'nt mean to imply fiction is c...p only that thats how it should be understood FICTION!!

In view of the above I take it that your bible has nothing to say 0n the subject.

=======================================================================
Wrong again Eddyot !
It also tells you when it will all end.. to the nearest 100 yrs

Sorry to say this: but your just making a BIG eddoyt of your self on this forum.
Plz get on with your trading and use some of my FREE advice that ive put on this thread/forum to improve your trading skills.

Bull