Votes: 10 12.7%
  • leave them open

Votes: 29 36.7%
  • couldn't care less

Votes: 40 50.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think I never knew this spanish guy.
I sure see his name around here allot.
makes me think I missed something.
Even if he is just the Britney Spears of trading he sure gets allot of attention!

P.S. I think I like one or two of her songs, but not any more than that as it would not be cool.

P.P.S. The Beach Boys is where it's at!

P.P.P.S. Hats off to you for being the bigger man and stuff!

i post my trades for the day every day, in advance of the market even opening. you're so obnoxious and arrogant, it's almost a pleasure to see you make such a fool out of yourself and make enemies by alienating those very people who could help you with their "wonderful techniques" etc

Help me? How? Perhaps in the same way you guys helped Spanish when he first came on to this site...

If by "helping you" mean banning one from the website just because people choose to dislike him, then I guess one will better off without help...

The whole point of my post was that in the "other website" I found people willing to help and share some of their techniques whereas in here I mostly found people only too willing to shot one down at the first remark off the ball, dismissing people with unique trading styles as fraud or morons, claiming they are lucky when winning and enjoying when they lose.

How many times I heard people saying "My champagne is already on ice and ready for the celebration as soon as this or that person loses all their money"!!!

And you are talking about me alienating people? Well, who is alienating who here?

I tell you what, i dont know Spanish and I dont care about the man, but his journal has been very helpful to many, me included and in my humble opinion, helping other is exactly what a forum should be about and all this mob mentallity is an example why so many people feel very little inclined in posting in these forums. Can you see the date I first joined this website? There are hundreds of people like me who just cannot be bothered with following the masses because the masses are usually irrational and WRONG!

You also said, i quote; "it's almost a pleasure to see you make such a fool out of yourself"

For people like you it is not almost a pleasure, IT SURE IS A PLEASURE.

and for those who had their "champagne on ice", i can only suggest one thing: stock up on the ice for the last lot has surely melted...

Last edited:
indeed. Just like they ganged up on Alpha Dawg. Unfortunatly Dawgs Home Bois couldn't come and bang the brehs up becuase it was all taking place over the virtual internet world.

I tend to agree with most of what you said, but then again he has been scamming and thieving off people... which isn't very nice, eh?

Also it is inevitable a tactic such as he appeared to be taking would produce good results for a while before blowing up some time, and people here recognised that...

The reason I like to watch him trade is because he is honest... now by honest I don't mean truthful or ethical but honest in that you can see every cognitive bias under the sun on display (including a very innaccurate memory), very interesting in fact. If human experimentation were legal then it would be a good idea to trap him in a laboratory and watch him trade, might have to email Daniel Kahneman...

I tend to agree with most of what you said, but then again he has been scamming and thieving off people... which isn't very nice, eh?

Also it is inevitable a tactic such as he appeared to be taking would produce good results for a while before blowing up some time, and people here recognised that...

The reason I like to watch him trade is because he is honest... now by honest I don't mean truthful or ethical but honest in that you can see every cognitive bias under the sun on display (including a very innaccurate memory), very interesting in fact. If human experimentation were legal then it would be a good idea to trap him in a laboratory and watch him trade, might have to email Daniel Kahneman...

Exactly. It is bollox to want some 18 year old to fail, it is also bollox to think he is a great trader. I love all this because he makes people worry he may make it, which is funny because it tells you they may not know about trading more than he does. I am a bit drunk now though.

Exactly. It is bollox to want some 18 year old to fail, it is also bollox to think he is a great trader. I love all this because he makes people worry he may make it, which is funny because it tells you they may not know about trading more than he does. I am a bit drunk now though.

:cool:

Spanish is cool!

Help me? How? Perhaps in the same way you guys helped Spanish when he first came on to this site...

correct. he was given more help, advice, support etc than the average newbie
(including by arabiannights who deemed it necessary to Rep your post which questioned the help spanish was offered. i just don't get that AN)
but spanish spurned every piece of advice and constructive feedback. he turned on the very people who were trying to help him, he bit that hand that was feeding him.
Why ?
because he's an arrogant pryck who thinks he knows best. Kinda reminds me of, hmm let's see............oh yes, YOU

Just an extract:
A search on the name "spanish89" returns results from LOTS of different money making forums and the profiles generally belong to someone of the OPs age from Staines, many of which are discussing methods of internet financial scams.

The posts that the OP links to, (which he says above he did not post), are in the name of someone of "spanish89" who has 550+ posts on this said forum dating back several months.

Also, the picture of Spanish89 on the t2w forum, is exactly the same as the one on your faceparty profile for "spanish89", which also confirms your location as being Staines at an age of 20.

Faceparty > Boys > Straight > SPANISH89

(Nb, Spanish has confirmed by PM this is indeed his profile, but the age shows as 20 because he signed up at 16, claiming to be 18 in order to get an account at an early age).

While we know the reasons, from the perspective of anyone checking you out, The age discrepancy immediately casts doubt upon integrity).

While I am not accusing, (I really am not) going on the facts, the above certainly suggests that you MAY have, in fact, used the forum you mention at some stage.

The posts under the name of "spanish89" on the "trade2win" site make clear references to dishonest activity...

"Scamming isnt for the amateurs mate"

There is also a statement on that site from a poster, that says:

" i've forwarded this thread to both the Recuitment Officer and the Chief Constable of Surrey Police. I'm sure they'll be interested in the calibre and integrity of one of their applicants "

Followed by statements from poster spanish89:

"Gdgd mate, im sure they will spend plenty of time looking at a chat log and a website about gambling n betting!!

Ive changed my profile picture just to make sure theres no danger of facial recognition to link me to to any nickname ive used on this thread.. !"

I am not judging or accusing, that's not my job.

But looking purely at what I've found based on the one link you have provided, while it may not be provable either way, it casts serious DOUBT about honesty and integrity and what I am trying to say is, it will be darn hard for the Force (or even you!) to prove that it's NOT you that made these posts, in my opinion.

I think, in all honesty - they are taking the safest option to them in rejection.

Sorry if this isn't the answer you want and I may be totally wrong, just trying to help with a clear head.

Ultimately, if the Force linked your photo to that of the ones on the Internet profiles promoting scams - it will set them thinking!

END QUOTE

An example of good police judgement in rejecting this candidate :)

Just thinking aloud... maybe being in the police might have been what he needed... discipline and regimen...

Here's a nice quote from someone on elite - on the button :)

"I have been a member on Elite Trader for quite some time now. You by far are the queerest ignorant insecure turd I have ever analyzed.

I am 20 years old ( born in 88 ) and I have never analyzed such a waste of bandwidth in my life. Regardless I suggest you humble your pathetic little self up before you lose everything and go crawling back to mommy for funds

Obviously you can see from my post count that I barely post but I just felt the need to let you know how much of a complete joke you are

You made a couple thousand on 700, big ****ing deal. Pretty easy to pull out when your down a couple dollars scrub, let me know how your emotions hold up when your down a couple 10-15 thousand --- Mind you that would require for you to have a sufficient amount of capital in your account which judging by your over egotistical pretentious self, will never reach that point

Humble up or get humbled up - Your choice scrub"

Status
Not open for further replies.