Dow 2009

hey peeps....whats the word ob the street today....will the dow belly up today or super charge back to above 8000???

Totally on the sidelines at the moment unless we see a big drop on the Dow...we have had a 21% rise over the last few weeks and there must be some correction

Bongo

It been a good few weeks for the Bulls folks he he! but we are at the stage where everyone expects a pull back. Trust the analysts to pick today to start having a go at the financials.

The last hour today should see a sell off

Good luck folks

Bongo

I`ve just closed my short at the trend line... Waiting in the side lines until we get a direction again..

Attachments

• Wall1.jpg
    Wall1.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 168
The sell off has begun..for the Dow to sell off nearly 200 points and we have not seen a earnings until later tonight is just a indication that the recent rally will retrace.If the earnings are all terrible then the lows of 6500 could be tested again!

I am mainly a Bull so I am sidelined for now

Best wishes

Bongo

Short, a bit overdone and SnP hitting long term TL, no higher high from 6th April-yet.
Double top also

Last edited:
depending where we are on the close gona be going short into the cash close and hold into the futures close for everyone taking profit for the long weekend