• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] FEU by Remstone

Remstone

FEU https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/FEU

Discretionary news trading. Highest annualized return.
Remstone is a financial research professionnal.

darwin.png

Central bank interest rates are the main factor determining the movement of currencies.
This Darwin focuses on central bank interest rate decisions to achieve the best growth/drawdown ratio.
The strategy is inspired from the never-get-old volatility breakout concepts introduced by RobinVOL in 2012,
as well as from the success stories of Darwins specialized in news trading like THA or BAX.
Please visit remstone.eu for more information about my financial research work.

Last edited:
Hello,
I would like to introduce my Darwin FEU and share with you it's unreal momentum :

View attachment 334274

Central banks are the main factor driving the evolution of currencies.
This Darwin focuses here on central bank interest rate decisions to achieve the best growth/drawdown ratio.
The strategy is inspired from the never-get-old volatility breakout concepts introduced by RobinVOL in 2012,
as well as from the success stories of Darwins specialized in news trading like THA or BAX.
Please visit remstone.eu for more information about my financial research work.
Are you still ralated to ArmoniaCapital (Darwin ARF) or is ArmoniaCapital dissolved?

where can I find more about "RobinVOL"?
Tried google but couldn't find anything related

Hello, can't give you a lot of detail as it is a discretionary strategy and not entirely inspired from it but you can Google "Volatility Breakout".
This is one of the ways to define an impulsive market movement.

Last edited: