Asian Coronavirus Outbreak

insanity.jpeg

Predictive programming is definitely part of the armoury.

This guy does a great job in dissecting films etc going back a long way.

Given that sources for information are being heavily censored, we have to sniff it out wherever we can.

server not found
Not just these links- whole site is down.

Screenshot (2562).png

Let's see halfcock laugh his way out of this one. We can repeatedly ask him what the death toll is from the 'cure' compared to the usual death from flu.

The 'cure' that has been rubber stamped by gates financed regulators for emergency use only- hence the media blitz to convince you that there is an emergency and hence the 'variant' which is a new 'emergency'

Last edited:
I thought I'd spend 'lockdown' enjoying some excellent fictional topical dramas like this one ...

Not that our Government would ever even remotely consider attempting to persuade the population to be vaccinated against some supposed deadly flu virus variant, not at all.

😝

Fwiw my mum (80+) received vaccine on Friday (in London). She said she was fine had no pains or headaches. Her arm was same as before no symptoms at all.

I did tell her - as someone who has recovered from Covid back in April / May last year vaccine will be of no benefit to her. Don't understand why the GP called her in. Anyhow she believes in all the scary hype and bad news so she just followed instructions to have it done.

In view of all these loony “news” stories that are doing the rounds (some people will believe anything) I thought I’d better report that I’m still alive and kicking - as are all eleven of my friends and acquaintances who had their jab about the same time. I haven’t heard yet that my booster has been postponed, but I’m expecting a call.

Good luck to you if you refuse the invitation when it comes - you might need it.

In view of all these loony “news” stories that are doing the rounds (some people will believe anything) I thought I’d better report that I’m still alive and kicking - as are all eleven of my friends and acquaintances who had their jab about the same time. I haven’t heard yet that my booster has been postponed, but I’m expecting a call.

Good luck to you if you refuse the invitation when it comes - you might need it.
Hi Jon,
Just wondered if you were offered any info' along the lines of the attached pdf when you had your jab?
COVID-19 VACCINES - PATIENT INFORMATION LEAFLET
Tim.

Attachments

• COVID-19_Vaccine_Patient_Information.pdf
    204.6 KB · Views: 59
Hi Jon,
Just wondered if you were offered any info' along the lines of the attached pdf when you had your jab?
COVID-19 VACCINES - PATIENT INFORMATION LEAFLET
Tim.
It was a fairly comprehensive list of possible side-effects but nothing dramatic. I really couldn’t give a bugger about what the UK Medical Freedom Alliance have to say. It’s quite simple really, I trust the NHS and our medical regulatory bodies. I even trust our government to be trying to do their best and I do not believe their shortcomings, mistakes and inefficiencies have any ulterior motive behind them even though I’m often hugely critical. That, I think, is the difference between us.