Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Screenshot_6.png

IG just keeps flashing their 'telephone dealing only' sign on and off like they are signalling morse code.

Ramp, rip etc expected so my stops are comfortably above ASX 5700 and has held let’s see what happens over weekend and what Monday brings. Could go either way, not particularly impressed with the “ramp”

shorts held over weekend paid off. ASX futures spiked down to 5079 on the open. Expect further carnage....

I expect that will depend on the Fed.
Entirely possible they will intervene.

They did over the weekend! Unfortunately we are at the stage where no matter what we are going down until the buyers come in to pick up the bargains and we are not there yet... but I am prepped for that.

They did over the weekend! Unfortunately we are at the stage where no matter what we are going down until the buyers come in to pick up the bargains and we are not there yet... but I am prepped for that.
Interest rate announcement was only 1 part of it.
They could start buying sh1t up. (secret PPT that nobody knows about) 🤭

Interest rate announcement was only 1 part of it.
They could start buying sh1t up. (secret PPT that nobody knows about) 🤭
Aye.....they announced they are re-starting QE, still did f... all to the market.
It’s a bit like giving blood transfusions to a dying trauma patient, after a while it has limited effect unless you sort the underlying problem and even then when you get past a certain stage you are wasting your time.