TCA remote trading

Before you commit you need to know who your partners will be, try to research everything before you commit, find out standard commision rates, read the small print.....

Why dont you make a check list of who are the big shops and work your way down.

Good luck

Rich Boys Club are you being taken to court by TCA or do you know anyone who is?

I am in the same situation. I registered a complaint with the financial ombudsman and I was the 3rd caller the girl had about them this week so God knows how many people have actually complained about them.

But they are returning all the post unopened...
But I was told you can use this to postpone the court case on the grounds there is an unresolved complaint with the financial ombudsman.

PM me for my number. I'd love to discuss this further and together we may be in a better position to do something about it.

I'm now part of the TCA support group
TCA Financial / Global Financial Markets Scam
Our numbers are growing slowly but surely!

someone should ask the site owner to open a folder TCA...with all the previous messages

Hi Itsjustjoe,

Yeah i am being taken to court by them and although they are based in london they had their solicitors file the case from a liverpool county court, so i'm currently engaged in proceedings to have the case brought to london.

How long ago did you attend their seminar? And did you mean TCA are returning the posts unopened?

Well, if you want to talk further re TCA or global financial markets ltd then send me your number and i'll call...

how do you sign up to the support group..

From what I understand Schneider ended their relationship with TCA in late 2008 around the time TCA Futures Limited entered administration. They therefore would not have been able to provide the services they want the money for. Not to mention they are not and have never been FSA registered or FSA exempt so they could never (legally) carry out any trading activies anyway.

I signed up in August but never received any training or any trading facilities so good luck to them explaining to the judge why I need to write them a cheque for £3,000 + what is nearly £500 in costs.

If I was the solicitor I'd be getting worried, if we all win and the solicitor has shelled out all these court costs, good luck getting it all back from TCA!

And the Financial Ombudsman has informed me when I made my complaint that post sent for previous complaints in the last few weeks has been returned. This is fraud which I've reported to companies house as you must have a valid and correct address registered at companies house.

I will PM you (after my dinner) with my number. Speak to you soon!

:LOL:

It's like Trotters Independent Traders...

All I would caution is that these kind of stupid scammy companies actually do take people to court as they have nothing to lose. Especially if they reckon you will just pay up. Under no circumstances pay them but do be prepared to fight... also depends on your mentality, I'd find it great fun being sued by them (especially when I launched a counter suit) but I'm bloody minded like that, others may have to think a lot harder about this.

Finally, make sure you know who this TCA support group is. Make sure they're legit and not TCA in disguise trying to get your defence. Stranger things have happened (I'm not suggesting for a moment they are, just saying it's best to be paranoid).

My advice to anyone thinking of joining this outfit, put your money on a donkey at the National, you've more chance of seeing a return.

Whilst I agree that it's usually the people who would never have made it as traders who like to blame someone else, with these clowns there is absolutely no substance to back up what is quite a slick sales and marketing model (i.e scam...!!) people with good business backgrounds and more than an ounce of common sense have been pulled in by overinflated claims, and frankly outright lies.

The mentoring is totally useless as they keep changing the mentors (they have a high staff turnover, surprisingly) which means there's no continuity, so just when you get used to working with one mentor, it's all change and they're giving you their opinions which, from a new traders point of view is totally confusing, and bear in mind, if you don't heed their advice, they are the ones who decide who moves on to the live platform that is if you've met certain P & L criteria or in their opinion have stuck to their rules for money management, discipline, and risk, incidentally, these are all subjective so please don't dare to pop the ego of one particular mentor or you'll never go live...!!

I'll post some more over the next few days as I'm about to do battle with these people, but for the meantime, whatever you do, DONT even consider working with this organisation..

I'll post some more over the next few days as I'm about to do battle with these people, but for the meantime, whatever you do, DONT even consider working with this organisation..

I wish you the best on your fight agaisnt them, firefocus.
Good luck.

Eduardo.:)

You must be one of them.

TCA has put guys in seminars and workshops, on their websites, in forums to tell you how good TCA is and that they are still trading etc.

I was a remote trader but was put on LIVE for only 3 days!!!
You will never ever ever ever go LIVE!!!! They promised me that if I made profits 8 days out of 10 days and not make 3 continuous losses .... then I would go LIVE. Everytime I achieved that goal, they changed the goal post.... like the profit was too low or I was not putting enough hours. Only after I made a huge fuss, I was put on LIVE for only 3 days in this 4 months contract .....and when I made a loss of only $300 they put me back on SIM and then the four months contract ended.
They told me if I want to continue, I should pay £250/mth for the system. I told them to f**** off.

You will receive no training or mentoring at all. The mentors themselves dont know what they are talking about. One mentor will say something today and next day he will say something else. Different mentors will say different things. The daily report they send is just useless... must be copied from a financial times.
They have changed office so many times and have been bankrupt so many times, but I dont know how the directors can start a new company again to continue with this scam.

STAY AWAY FROM TCA OR ANY COMPANY OFFERING THE SAME BUL*****T.

Hi Josels,
I've been a remote trader with TCA for over a year now so can give you first hand advice.
I'd agree with others that day trading (or any trade that goes against you often enough) isn't an easy option and going with TCA or any other company/mentor isn't a guarantee of success.
I can say that, from my own experience, I'm very happy with TCA, the trading and charting platform's are excellent, as is the mentoring. There is constant vocal and visual update process during the trading day on what you should be looking at and what to base your trading on. There is so much to stay aware of I personally couldn't day trade without it, but that's just me.
People are skeptical around the costs and the 'trade someone elses money', but I'm sure you could blow your money very quickly on learning live yourself or from a book and leave yourself traumatised. Secondly, TCA will start you on a realtime simulator until you have proved yourself capable with real money, at which point you'll trade with one lot. Keep proving yourself and you'll get more lots to trade, go through bad patches and you'll be back to the SIM in no time.
If you want to day trade, I'd recommend mentoring from any professional daytrader (just like I'd suggest learning to drive from someone who can do the same!)
Good luck!

This might hurt some of you who are being sued...
However all depends on how you use the information.

Global Financial Markets Ltd and traderfunding.com, traderfunding.co.uk are linked :

global3.PNG
global4.PNG
global5.PNG
global6.PNG

For the guys who are owed money by TCA ( association, futures ltd, financial ltd, markets...) : they have money to pay the bills they owe.

Hey Mr< did u manage to resolve the problem with TCA in court witout having to pay the amount they claim you owe them???

Good evening everybody

I am a Structural Engineer that recently has been made redundant, I am 44 and Spanish (my mother language is not English and quite often struggle with it). There are not structural engineering jobs in London and I wish to stay here for family reasons. I have an interview with TCA for their remote trading training course with the idea of making eventually a living out of this, or working some extra hours at night if finally I found a new job as structural engineer.

I have been told by TCA than only 50% of their trainees are successful. There is one week notice each way to finalized the contract.

Course cost £ 4000, I would play with TCA money. I will be trading (if successful) on the S&P futures from home.

I am full of doubts about the worthiness of this movement in my life, and feel this could cost me £4000 and not get much out of it. In the other hand I like the stock market and I have an MBA and solid background in maths. I can afford the £4000 and the training time.

Any comment will be very much appreciated. Is this wise to do, is there money to be made with TCA.

Many thanks for your time, I appreciate you prompt commets, I have the interview next monday.

Dont do it--it is a scam-they constantly go bust -dont let you trade-you could learn more off the back of a fag packet--i know-they took my money

This is possibly going to be one of the best questions you've asked b4 making a decision on whether to get involved with an organisation or not...
In ENGLISH, the answer is CAPITAL NO NO NO... Dont even bother go for that interview, the organisation is simply BAD NEWS.. A little insight here, this is an organisation that has changed its name and address 3 times within a 1.5years has to be saying something right. Not to mention the numerous lawsuits and letters received by ordinary folks suckered into signing a contract at the interview under the premise that its not binding only to end up summoned to court for non payment of the training fee and software package(£3000 +) that most probably did not ever get download.. Enough said.They are through and through a scam organisation...

If you have got a little change to play with... Sign up to a Spredbetting organisation eg IG Index, ETX Capital etc you'll probably make a tonne more money than wasting your time with whats their name again TCA, global financial markets, TCA financial ltd..

Anyways if you cant resist attending just make sure you do not sign any papers or documents they give you.. Best of luck.

Rich Boys Club::: www.richboysclub.co.uk

I couldn't agree more,DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ENGAGE WITH THIS OUTFIT, I am speaking from experience here, the interview and recruitment process is very slick almost makes you feel like you're joining a professional outfit, but let's be clear here, they are trying to extract money from you with false promises. I paid by credit card mistakenly thinking that it might afford me some protection, they didn't provide the service they said they would, and continually changed their criteria for going live on the platform, so you would never be able to trade with their money. Having sent numerous letters to TCA which have all been returned as they've ceased trading (again), I went to the credit card company who said they're not liable, and now having taken legal advice the onus is on me to prove that TCA were in breach of contract, but of course they are now out of business so no chance there. They prey on people at their lowest ebb, for me I was unemployed having just been made redundant, and saw this as an option for a career change having traded small amounts via spreadbetting companies for the last five years with a measure of success, and should have known better, I totally agree with Rich Boys Club, use your money to fund a spreadbetting account and stay well away from these parasites.

Stay well well clear of this...

The guy who set this company up is now bankrupt
http://tcascam.blogspot.com/

He shouldn't be running any company for a long time.

DO NOT GO
DO NOT SIGN

In fact please let me know the address they gave you and the website.. I am shocked to see this is still going on!